A list of possible facts that must be fulfilled in order to p-shift…(Or at least, I think so.)
P-Shifting is like a sneeze: You don’t think about it, and it happens in an instant..
To attempt p-shifting slowly, is like forcing a sneeze out: You can’t do that. But you can provoke a sneeze under the right circumstances:
1. If you were close to sneezing
2. If you don’t think about it
3. If you just let it happen instinctively
If you can apply all of this to p-shifting, you might just have it made. I tried this, and I had a moderate phantom shift.
Although, to sneeze you would need a mouth and nose to sneeze (duh lol,) But the same prolly applies to p-shifting, such as:
1. Having the animal spirit (aka. Therianthropy)
2. Having the right mindset (aka. M-Shifting, which is pretty important, if you ask me!)
3. Practice. Many people can do amazing things. But they couldn't do that amazing thing, even if it would save their life; if it weren't for practice. Just keep practicing every week or so, and maybe after a few months, you could p-shift a part of your body. And if you could do that, you just solved half of the p-shifting puzzle! (The other half is p-shifting your whole body at once, which would be nothing, if you have the p-shifting down.)
Why I said every few weeks? Because your mind needs time to take in all of the lesson and information you've learned for future practicing. For instance: I couldn't copy morse code even at the slowest speed, but with a little time off, I could copy at a decent speed! In simpler words: Practice and rest, makes perfect.
4. Having the energy required to shift. All things take energy, and p-shifting is DEFINITELY not an exception. It takes quite a bit of energy from you.
Best of luck to you, and stay safe! ~Akitha
This is a more simple method than the above, almost the same principle:
1. Lay down in bed, or sit on a chair with no disturbances, then wait to get relaxed enough. How would you know this? You can feel your heart slowing a bit. Remember: Through each step you must think about your body relaxing!
2. When you are relaxed, take a deep breath in, hold it for a few seconds, then exhale slowly while saying 'Sleep now' in your head for a few times, repeat until you feel limp.
3. Pause, and wait to get even more relaxed, then count from 10 to 0 slowly with each breath.
4. Then when you're at 0, pause for a few seconds, then make an affirmation with something like: "I am a wolf" while visualize yourself shifting slowly. Try to trick yourself into believing that you are a wolf, or whatever.
NOTES: This might take some time, but I think it will take less time because for some, this will let them relax easier.
[Credit goes to http://www.ukhypnosis.com/Rapid%20SH%20Script.htm for the hypnosis method]
Step by Step P-Shifting:
-Get in super comfy clothes and lay down in your bed and pull the covers over your head, but just let them lay on you, so its like their touching every part of your body OR sit down in a comfy chair and visualize a fine silver thread holding you up.
-Next, close your eyes, and just sit. pretend like someone is laying a heavy lead blanket over you, and your whole body is suppose to start to tingle and then if you lay long enough, it’ll feel like you’re floating.
+OR you can do this method to relax. It might be easier, but everyone's different: Sit/lay down, and take 5 deeps breaths in and out. When you feel relaxed, start counting from 100 to 0. You can do any number at any pace, as long as you feel comfortable about it. (I usually count down with each exhale. Now here's the tough part: Do not try to see if you're relaxed. By doing that, you are regaining awareness of your body, and you DO NOT want to do that. It usually takes average person days, maybe weeks. But I've heard of some people pulling it off in a few hours.
-Then that’s when you call on your totem guide, and ask it to help you shift, and I usually concentrate on only one part of the body at first, (like my ears or face) and keep thinking in your mind “I do have fox ears” or “I am a fox” (or a combination of both, such as.. "I am a fox, therefore I have fox ears", or "I have fox ears, since I am a fox"... say whatever works for you!) and then just keep repeating that and imagine, and FEEL that you have them, and then start to trick my mind into believing that I do have them, by visualising your ears slowly morphing into your totem animal's ears, which tells the body, then the hard part: Letting it happen. For instance; You sneeze when you don't think about it, but if you do think about it, you don't. So this is the final step...
You can imagine in your mind that you are sneezing, but the sneeze is actually the instantaneous p-shift, and at the peak of the 'sneeze'...
Stop thinking about it, and DO IT.
I know it sounds corny, but I don't intend to go cheap on you, Since that's how you sneeze. You just do it, your insincts tell you to sneeze while your mind isn't thinking about it. If you can pull all of this off, with a little practice, you...
To shift the whole body at once, focus your attention to the whole body shifting. If you can multi-task, You can do this. I recommend sitting in a comfortable chair since your mind is programmed to fall asleep when you go to bed. ~Akitha
Best Luck/Wishes/Blessings if you do dare to take the lengthly road of P-Shifting. And if you manage to P-Shift, feel free to contribute to the method @ email@example.com
Farewell, and stay safe! ~Akitha
CREDITS: LolaFox for the main p-shifting method
Akitha for fixing it up, lol
AlaskanWolf for adding some more details
1. Be in a room as comfortable as you can make it! If you are slightly uncomfortable, (even with sound!) It will possibly hinder the process. but if it is too comfortable, you might just fall asleep (And you don't want that lol) I recommend sitting in a comfortable chair since your mind is programmed to fall asleep when you go to bed. ~Akitha
2. To shift, you have to be fully relaxed! Anything else will not do!
3. Try to imagine every detail! Since that will effect the shift much.
4. Believe you are your animal form, and try imagining yourself walking in the forest, or some other natural place.
5. Be patient. It takes time. Even for me it took well over 10 minutes just to have a phantom shift!
6. Practice makes perfect. If you don't succeed, try, and try again!
7. You must have an absolute clear mind to shift.
8. Remember to 'Ground and Center' after every shift. So you can do/try it again!
9. Feel absolutely positive that you will shift, any negative words or thoughts can ruin the process!
10. If you do fully shift, please do try and stay safe. ;)
11. When you try to trick your mind by saying "I am a wolf" or whatever in your mind, Try to say something after that, such as "You are!" or something like that. (In your mind, lol)
12. Try to visualize as much of your body as you can, and with detail!
13. Try to visualize your shifted self in the location you're in. Such as, if you are lying in bed. try to visualize yourself in your bed as closest to the position you're in!
14. Afer you try P-Shifting, try waiting a week or two for your energy to regenerate. (Why? Because if you were donating blood, you would want to rest after that, right? Same applies here.)
I managed to do something, but it wasn't a p-shift, it was a strong sense shift. (Was pretty amazing. )
I used pilotwolf’s method alone, in the right mood, at the right time, I pulled off a moderate p-shift…
...The only thing stopping me were interruptions, and the fact that I had to “go”! :( lol
...I checked afterwards, and here’s what I’ve seen…
EDIT: Also, I just noticed there was this strange coincidence… Probably doesn’t have to do with anything, but interesting otherwise… I checked the forecast (Meh, it was on my sidebar), and the moon was a (small) waning crescent, just like when I was born.. Weird, lol
That’s all, folks! Will try again… Some time.. later…
I have shifted my hand color, and my ear; Here's some pictures...
You can notice the tip of the right ear in the left picture is more pointed, and the second picture shows after the ear went back to normal.
The left picture shows the brown-ish discoloration on the backs of my hands, Right picture shows it back to normal. After I stopped, I was so disoriented, I was dizzy for a short period of time, and I was a little confused about controlling myself... I can't explain it well in words...